This hybrid system will provide secure power to this 2,000 sq ft. home in Bay Park. Using solar and energy storage while still maintaining grid connection allows for various settings to be used. This energy storage system was provided by SimpliPhi; who’s advanced Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery chemistry provides safe, reliable, non-hazardous, and industry leading efficiency. The City of San Diego and SDGE approved the use and interconnection of this product with no issues.
- 15 LG Electronics 320 watt modules.
- 10.2kWh SimpliPhi Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) batteries 10,000 cycle/10 year manufacturer warranty.
- 1 Schneider Electric Conext XW+ 6848 watt bi-directional inverter.
- Conext XW+ MPPT 80-600 & 60-150 charge controllers.
- 1 SMA rapid shutdown for NEC 690.12 compliance.